Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Ground Beef Chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ground Beef Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Beef Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Start out with changing the bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef chili recipe. To make ground beef chili you only need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ground Beef Chili:
- You need 3 lb of ground beef (I have made this with 2 lbs and it was enough for my family).
- Provide 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of medium green bell pepper, chopped.
- Get 2 of celery ribs, chopped.
- Use 2 can of kidney beans, rinsed and drained (16 oz).
- Get 1 can of tomato puree (29 oz).
- Get 1 jar of salsa (16 oz).
- Use 1 can of beef broth (10.5 oz).
- Take 1 cup of (to 2 cups) water.
- Get 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Use 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 2 tsp of steak sauce (A1 or Heinz 57).
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of browning sauce, optional (I never put this in).
- Provide 1 of Top with additional chopped onion, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, sour cream, and oyster crackers if you'd like!.
Instructions to make Ground Beef Chili:
- In large pot (I always use my Dutch oven) brown ground beef with onion, green bell pepper and celery. Drain.
- Stir in all other ingredients, bring up to a boil, and then down to a simmer for 30 minutes, uncovered, or until desired thickness..
- Top with onion, cheese, sour cream, and oyster crackers if you'd like!.
- Got recipe from Taste of Home, Winning Recipes.
COOK THIS BEEF CHILI LOW AND SLOW It's the long, lazy simmer that really sets this meaty chili apart. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high. Throw all of your spices into the chili and occasionally stir the mixture. This recipe strikes the perfect balance of textures, flavors and spice; the resulting chili is thick and tender, not soupy, and a phenomenal blend of flavors. I am a Mom to a blended Korean / Mexican American family that loves to share what I cook in my home.
If you find this Ground Beef Chili recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.