Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. You get the maximum energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy sausage gravy breakfast pizza recipe. You can have yummy sausage gravy breakfast pizza using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza:
- Get of Crust.
- Prepare 1 large of pre-made pan style pizza crust.
- You need of toppings.
- Provide 1 3/4 cup of extra thick white gravy.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of browned crumbled breakfast sausage (I like Jimmy Dean).
- Prepare 6 large of eggs scramble broken apart and set aside.
- Prepare 1 small of onion thin sliced.
- Provide 1 small of yellow or orange bell pepper sliced thin.
- You need 4 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of shredded monteray jack cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded swiss cheese and shredded parmesean together equaling about 1/4 cup.
- Provide 1/4 of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- Take 1 dash of parsely for contrasting color.
Steps to make Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza:
- preheat oven 375°F and Dust a large cookie sheet or pizza stone with cornmeal.
- lay out crust on pan if you are making crust from a dough stretch as best as you can to fit the pan, build up the edges to make a rim and poke the center area lightly with a fork to prevent big bubbles from rising, if using a premade crust then nevermind get ready for your toppings.
- Start by covering the pizza crust with half the total gravy and sprinkle the cooked crumbled sausage then the scrambled eggs, next take the feta cheese and crumble it all over the eggs.
- now take the sliced onion and peppers and place them evenly around the crust.
- pour the other half of the gravy over top of vegetables and finish off with the remaining cheeses in the order stated.
- bake for a good 15 minutes or until the cheeses are bubbling and the top is lightly browned remove from the oven let cool at least 5 minutes for the gravy to set or it'll be running off down your arm no ooh hot.
Crispy Kreme classic glazed Great make ahead breakfast – on the go! THIS is how you eat pizza for breakfast. I love all the traditional breakfast favorites piled high with a hint of heat from the jalapenos. A breakfast pizza loaded with breakfast sausage, peppers, onion, and cheddar cheese. I remember these having more gravy and cheese on them in school.
If you find this Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.