Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Melts in Your Mouth! Tender Pork Belly Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Melts in Your Mouth! Tender Pork Belly Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to melts in your mouth! tender pork belly curry recipe. You can have melts in your mouth! tender pork belly curry using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Melts in Your Mouth! Tender Pork Belly Curry:
- Use 350 grams of Pork belly (block).
- You need 1 tsp of Salt and pepper to season the pork.
- Prepare 1 of Ginger for parboiling the pork.
- You need 2 medium of Onion.
- Get 1 large of Carrot.
- Get 2 medium of Potatoes.
- Use 100 ml of Red wine.
- You need 1 can of Tomato juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Instant coffee.
- Get 1 piece of Chocolate.
- Provide 1 tsp of each Ginger, garlic (grated).
- Use 1 of ♪ Cheese for topping.
- Prepare 1 small of box Curry roux.
Instructions to make Melts in Your Mouth! Tender Pork Belly Curry:
- Make all the ingredients ready. Besides the ingredients listed above, add spices of your choice!.
- Prep the pork belly first! This is important. Take the pork belly block out, and pierce it multiple times all over with a bamboo or metal skewer. This is done so that the flavors penetrate and tenderize. After piercing it all over, rub evenly with salt and pepper, and let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Take the pork belly block out of the refrigerator and cut into large cubes. It will be cooked after this, so make the cubes rather big. Brown the pork belly cubes in a frying pan. No oil is needed! The fat of the pork belly is enough!!.
- Put the browned pork belly in a small pan and parboil! Add ginger to the water to remove any gaminess. It's even better if you add the green part of a leek too! Simmer gently over low heat for an hour while skimming off the scum..
- Take the slow-simmered, tender pork belly out onto a plate. Let the cooking liquid cool down, then refrigerate..
- While the cooking liquid is chilling, prep the vegetables. Slice the onion thinly along the grain. Cut the carrot and potatoes into large random pieces..
- Melt butter (not listed) in a pan, and sauté the sliced onions. Sauté patiently, taking your time, until caramelized! If you can't wait that long, you can stop when they are lightly browned..
- When the onions are browned, add carrot and potatoes and sauté lightly. Add pork belly..
- Add red wine and evaporate the alcohol. Pour in tomato juice and pork cooking liquid (about 650 ml in total; top up with water if there isn't enough). If you chill the pork cooking liquid and throw away the fat that congeals on top, it's healthier..
- Simmer until it comes to a boil! When it comes to a boil, turn the heat down very low and simmer for another 30 minutes! The pork belly will become fall-apart tender, so don't stir it around too much. Add instant coffee, chocolate, ginger and garlic. I recommend using bitter chocolate!.
- Add curry roux and simmer until dissolved. Once the roux has dissolved, take the curry off the heat and let it cool. This ensures that the flavors permeate the ingredients..
- Reheat the cooled curry. Top the rice with melting type cheese, then ladle the slowly simmered curry. Done!!.
If you find this Melts in Your Mouth! Tender Pork Belly Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.