Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Covered Red Velvet Cake Pops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Covered Red Velvet Cake Pops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Covered Red Velvet Cake Pops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Especially if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that tough. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate covered red velvet cake pops recipe. You can have chocolate covered red velvet cake pops using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Covered Red Velvet Cake Pops:
- You need 1 box of red velvet cake mix.
- Prepare 1 of eggs and vegetable oil necessary for baking cake per box instructions..
- Prepare 1 tub of cream cheese icing.
- Take 1 lb of chocolate (white or milk chocolate).
- Prepare 1 packages of cake pop sticks.
- Get 1 of sprinkles.
Steps to make Chocolate Covered Red Velvet Cake Pops:
- bake red velvet cake mix according to box instructions..
- let cake cool completely.
- crumble cake into a large bowl.
- add entire tub of cream cheese icing to crumbled cake and mix completely.
- using a spoon or miniature ice cream scooper, scoop and form golf ball size cake balls and place in large casserole dish..
- When done, cover dish with plastic wrap and put in freezer to harden..
- While cake balls are hardening, melt chocolate into a bowl for dipping..
- bring cake balls out odd freezer, dip cake pop sticks in melted chocolate, then sick it into the cake ball, then again back into the chocolate now with the cake ball attached to the stick. dipping the stick into the chocolate first gives the cake ball a stand to sit on so it doesn't soften and slide down the sick..
- Either place upside down on foiled cookie sheet to harden, or place in cake pop stand..
- add sprinkles for decoration..
If you find this Chocolate Covered Red Velvet Cake Pops recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.