Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot s’mores bread pudding recipe. You can cook crock pot s’mores bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding:
- Prepare of large eggs.
- Provide of milk.
- Provide of heavy cream.
- Provide of vanilla extract.
- You need of white sugar.
- Take of cinnamon sugar.
- You need of Hershey’s S’mores milk chocolate chips (7 ounce package).
- Prepare of white bread (I’m using Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls) broken up.
Instructions to make Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding:
- In a bowl combine : eggs, milk, heavy cream,vanilla extract,and white sugar, beat with a whisk……..
- Meanwhile break up your bread and place into a greased crockpot…….
- Pour entire bag of Hershey’s s’mores package into crock pot with bread pieces…….
- Pour wet ingredients over bread and s’mores chips in crockpot…..Mix gently……
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top…….
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 2 hours……I lightly stirred mine after an hour to prevent it from sticking too much to the bottom of the crockpot…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
If you find this Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.