Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Strawberry Jello Shots in Chocolate recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry Jello Shots in Chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Jello Shots in Chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, after all. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry jello shots in chocolate recipe. You can have strawberry jello shots in chocolate using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberry Jello Shots in Chocolate:
- You need of Jello.
- Get 1 cup of of Alcohol- I used strawberry rum to enhance the taste.
- Prepare 1 box of of Strawberry or Cherry Jello.
- Take 1 bag of of Wilton Chocolate candy Melts.
- Use 1 of Wilton Dessert Dome Candy Mold.
Steps to make Strawberry Jello Shots in Chocolate:
- You can purchase the molds and candy melts at Michaels Arts and Crafts stores or online. First melt the candy melts- the directions are listed on the package. I just put it in the microwave for a min or 2 then stirred it to make sure it is smooth.
- Once the chocolate is ready pour it into the mold and secure it shut. Place them in the freezer for about 10 minutes. I only ended up using the large dome molds. If you are making a lot and want to speed things up I recommend buying more than one mold if you can they are only 2-3 dollars..
- While those are in the freezer start you jello.
- Boil 1 cup of water then add that boiling water to the jello packet in another bowl, stir..
- All directions for jello shots follow the box EXCEPT when it says add cold water you add the 1 cup of cold alcohol of your choice. You could always do 1/2 alcohol, 1/2 water to your desired strength.
- After giving that a real stir for a few minutes, make sure you can't see any particles left, put it on the side..
- Take out your chocolate molds. This was the hardest part for me. You need to separate the molds and from each other and push out the chocolate domes without breaking them..
- Once out place the domes in muffin tins or anything that will help them stay in place. Pour your jello in the bowls up almost filling them. Place them in the fridge overnight or at least 3-4 hours..
- Once done, run a sharp knife in hot water before each cut to make it easier. I cut the large bowls in half then those pieces in half which gives you chunks. If you do the mini bowls you can leaves those I guess but I was making for a large party. \.
- Enjoy, it should taste just like chocolate covered strawberries.
- ALL CREDIT for the recipe goes to Thats So Michelle – http://www.thatssomichelle.com/2011/10/strawberry-jello-shots-in-mini.html.
If you find this Strawberry Jello Shots in Chocolate recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.