Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blue Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blue Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blue velvet cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. To make blue velvet cake with cream cheese frosting you only need 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Blue Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Use of ~For the Cake.
- Get 1 box of white cake mix (do not use box directions).
- Use 1 1/4 cups of buttermilk.
- Get 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 of eggs – room temp.
- Get 2 tbs of unsweetened baking cocoa.
- Prepare 2 tsp of royal blue GEL food coloring.
- Get 1 drop of violet GEL food coloring.
- Use of ~For the Frosting.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese – softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter – softened.
- Use 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 of tiny pinch salt.
Instructions to make Blue Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour the bottom only of a 9×13"cake pan or grease and flour the bottom and sides of 2, 8" round cake pans..
- Place all ingredients for the cake, EXCEPT the food coloring, in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on low speed until just combined..
- Add food coloring (it is important to use gel type). Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Scrape down sides. Pour into prepared baking pan(s). Gently tap pan(s) on counter a couple times to knock out air bubbles..
- Place in oven. Bake 29-34 minutes for 9×13"pan or minutes for 8" round pans (toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean)..
- Remove from oven. For 9×13 let cool completely in pan. For round pans let cool 15 minutes, then run a knife around the edges to release from pan, and turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely..
- To make the frosting:.
- Place butter, cream cheese and vanilla in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on medium speed until combined and beginning to "fluff". About 2 minutes..
- Turn off mixer, scrape down sides. Beat in powdered sugar 1 cup at a time, fully combining and scraping down sides after each addition. Add a small pinch of salt with the final cup of sugar. If frosting seems too thick to spread you can beat in a little milk 1 tsp at a time..
- To frost 9×13"cake: Spread entire batch evenly over cake. To frost 8" round cake: Place one cake on serving platter. Spread 1/3 of batch on top only. Place second cake directly on top of first. Spread remaining frosting over top and sides to coat as evenly as possible..
- See notes below ⤵.
- If you are using dark or nonstick cake pans bake at 325°F until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (usually about 5 more minutes than regular time)..
This red velvet cake is made with a cake mix, cocoa, and food coloring. There is something so elegant about a red velvet cake. Great recipe for Blue Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. The cake is filled and frosted with cream cheese frosting and chopped pecans. Decorating This Red Velvet Layer Cake.
If you find this Blue Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.