Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect *Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars* recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to *Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars* recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to *blueberry swirl cheesecake bars* recipe. To cook *blueberry swirl cheesecake bars* you need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make *Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars*:
- You need of Crust.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of room temp butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon zest.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Use of Filling.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries.
- Provide 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon zest.
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 packages of 8 oz blocks of cream cheese at room temp.
- Use 1 of cooking spray.
Steps to make *Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars*:
- preheat oven 350F, spray 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- in a bowl, beat butter with 1/2 cup sugar until creamy.
- beat in flour, 2 tablespoons lemon zest and salt until combined.
- press dough into prepared pan, bake 20 – 25 min or till edges turn lightly golden.
- in a sauce pan combine blueberries, brown sugar, lemon juice and zest cook over medium heat just till bubbling stirring for 1 minute remove from heat, allow to cool to room temp.
- beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and vanilla with mixer till smooth, beat in egg one at a time.
- smooth cream cheese mixture over warm crust.
- spoon blueberry mixture all over the top.
- gently swirl a butter knife through to create swirls, careful not to drag knife into the bottom crust.
- bake till filling is set, about 35-40 min.
- cool 1hr then refrigerate till well chilled before cutting into bars.
If you find this *Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars* recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.