Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. You can cook broccoli chicken fettuccine alfredo using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Use 1 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of chopped broccoli florets.
- Get of Approx. 1 1/2 cups chopped, cooked chicken.
- Take 4 TBS of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 2 cups of half & half (or heavy cream).
- Use 1 cup of shredded or grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 TBS of olive oil.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- Use To taste of onion powder.
Steps to make Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Bring a large pot of water to boil..
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium high heat with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the broccoli, season with a pinch of salt, pepper, and onion powder. Cook uncovered for about 4 minutes (until bright green). Add a splash of water and cook uncovered until broccoli is crisp tender..
- Add the cooked chicken to the skillet with the broccoli and heat through. Remove from skillet and set aside. (Rotisserie chicken works great for this, or you can just cook your chicken fresh in the skillet once you remove the cooked broccoli)..
- When water begins to boil, add fettuccine and cook until al dente (or your preferred consistency)..
- Melt the butter and 1 TBS of olive oil in the skillet. Add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds. Add the half & half and parmesan cheese. Cook until cheese is melted and sauce just begins to bubble then turn heat to low..
- Drain pasta and reserve a bit of the water just in case you need to thin the sauce..
- Add pasta to the skillet and toss to coat with sauce. Add cooked chicken and broccoli and combine well..
- Serve topped with shredded parmesan cheese, if desired..
Cook fettuccine according to package directions. S. sometimes we sneak in the full pound of pasta when feeding a crowd. Begin to boil a large pot of water to cook the pasta. Add broccoli and cooked pasta, and stir until well coated. Broccoli Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo.
If you find this Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.