Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Meringue Pops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meringue Pops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meringue pops recipe. You can cook meringue pops using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meringue Pops:
- You need 3 of fresh egg whites.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar.
- You need 5 oz of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla or other flavoring.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
Steps to make Meringue Pops:
- Pre-heat your oven to 225ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring 2 inches of water to a simmer in a pot. Place a clean stainless steel mixing bowl over the water. It shouldn't touch the water..
- Combine your egg whites and sugar and whisk to combine. Occasionally whisk as it's heating to distribute the heat and dissolve the sugar..
- Once your egg whites are at 110ºF (or when you don't feel any grains of sugar between your fingers) you're ready to whip.
- Place the bowl on your stand mixer with the whisk attachment. Whisk on med for one minute, add in cream of tartar, salt and flavoring..
- Bump up to high and let whip until you reach STIFF peaks..
- Now you are ready to pipe your meringue onto the baking sheet in kisses, swirls or pops. The possibilities are endless!.
- Bake for 60 minutes, then turn off the oven but do not take out the cookies. Let them sit in the oven until they are completely cold..
- Cookies can be stored in a ziplock bag unrefrigerated for up to two weeks..
- Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 11kcal (1%) | Carbohydrates: 2g (1%) | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 11mg | Sugar: 2g (2%).
Beat the egg whites, cream of tartar and salt in a large clean dry bowl with a mixer on medium speed until foamy. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). The key to a perfect meringue cookie recipe isn't in the ingredients, it's in the baking (if you can call it that), it's more like a dehydration process. Using a decorating bag and a. #GiveSomeBliss to those you miss this Christmas! Wrap up in the plastic wrap and transfer into prepared piping bags.
If you find this Meringue Pops recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.