Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Velvet Cake with Cheese Cream Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Cake with Cheese Cream Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cake with cheese cream frosting recipe. To make red velvet cake with cheese cream frosting you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Velvet Cake with Cheese Cream Frosting:
- Prepare 2.5 cup of maida.
- Take 2 of egg.
- Use 1 cup of curd(250 ml).
- Provide 1 tsp of red gel food colour.
- Take 11/2 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of oil(250 ml).
- Use 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use of For frosting.
- Take 225 gram of Cream Cheese(room temperature).
- Get 100 gram of unsalted butter(room temperature).
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of powdered sugar.
Steps to make Red Velvet Cake with Cheese Cream Frosting:
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add sugar,curd,oil and best well with a electric or hand beater..
- Seive and add dry ingredients (maida,baking powder,baking soda,salt,cocoa powder)to the liquid batter..
- Mix altogether and shift it to a baking tin,lined up with parchment paper..
- Bake in preheated oven for 40-45minutes in 180 degree c..
- Once the cake is done,allow it to cool down completely..
- Meanwhile,prepare cheese cream frosting..
- Beat the butter for 2 minutes and add cream cheese and beat well with electric beater..While beating add powdered sugar and vanilla extract..
- Apply it on the cake.Cool for an hour and serve..
- Use cherry and sprinkles for garnishing..
I frost the cake with a simple cream cheese frosting and to garnish the cake, chocolate covered strawberries! Add vanilla and confectioners' sugar; beat until smooth. You've been asking me to share my favorite red velvet layer cake recipe, and I've wanted to. There is something so elegant about a red velvet cake. This cream cheese frosting recipe is amazingly delicious, it is creamy, light, and the sweetness is just right.
If you find this Red Velvet Cake with Cheese Cream Frosting recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.