Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fry beef with broccoli in oyster sauce recipe. You can have stir-fry beef with broccoli in oyster sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce:
- Use of Beef Strips.
- Provide of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Button Mushroom.
- Take of Garlic.
- Take of White Onion.
- Prepare of Red Bell Pepper.
- Use of Butter.
- Use of Olive Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
Steps to make Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce:
- PREPARE THE INGREDIENTS: Cut the beef strips into pieces. Cut the broccoli into pieces. Slice the button mushroom. Chop the garlic. Cut the red bell pepper into strips. Slice the onions. ©homebasedchef.
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Sauté the chopped garlic in olive oil. Add the sliced button mushroom and stir. Add the sliced beef strips and cook until it turns light brown in color. We are using beef gyudon strips in this video but you can use any cut/part of the beef for as long as it is sliced thinly..
- Add the sliced red bell pepper and broccoli flowers and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Add 1 tbsp of butter for additional flavor and stir..
- Add a little amount of water around 1-2 tablespoons to wet the pan and the oyster sauce for flavoring and then mix well. Add the sliced white onions. We wanted to retain its crunch that's why we're added it last. Mix well to blend everything together..
- Cook for a few more minutes and you're done! This can be served as it is or with steamed white rice. ENJOY!.
If you find this Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.