Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Avocado Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Avocado Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado chicken enchilada casserole recipe. To make avocado chicken enchilada casserole you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Avocado Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
- Provide 2 cups of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of salsa verde.
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 6 of flour tortillas.
- Use 3 of large cans shredded chicken.
- Provide 1-2 of avocados.
- Use 8 oz of bag Mexican Cheese.
- You need 1/2 of tps black pepper.
Instructions to make Avocado Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine sour cream, salsa verde, milk & black pepper in a bowl. Whisk together..
- Pour a layer of the sourcream mixture onto pan. Then cut tortillas in half and layer on top of mixture..
- Then take 1-1/2 cansof shredded chicken & layer on top of tortillas. Then dice avocado in shell, scoop out & layer on top of chicken..
- Layer more sour cream mixture on top, then add 1/2 the bag of cheese. Repeat- layer tortillas, chicken, avocado, sour cream mixture & rest of cheese..
- Sprinkle black pepper on top if desired. Bake 50 minutes, then let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving..
Pour a quarter of the enchilada sauce into the base of the slow cooker. These avocado enchiladas are a delicious and easy enchilada recipe! All the deliciousness of enchiladas in an easy layered casserole, sign me up! Chicken enchiladas are a classic dish that's sure to be a family favorite. If you love chicken enchiladas with white sauce, then this is even better because you don't have to.
If you find this Avocado Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.