Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Methi Aloo simply I make.. no onion no tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi Aloo simply I make.. no onion no tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. This will go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights especially are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to methi aloo simply i make.. no onion no tomatoes recipe. To make methi aloo simply i make.. no onion no tomatoes you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Methi Aloo simply I make.. no onion no tomatoes:
- Take 1 bowl or bunch of fenugreek leaves/methi.
- Take 4 of potatoes.
- Take 6 of garlic.
- Use 2 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare 2 spoon of Oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
Steps to make Methi Aloo simply I make.. no onion no tomatoes:
- First clean the fenugreek leaves/methi & chopped finely & turn in a big bowl with water..
- Wash 2 or 3 times with water then keep aside for drain the water..
- Meanwhile chopped potatoes & garlic..
- Heat the heavy bottom pan add oil in it when oil is heated add cumin seeds & mustard seeds in it..
- Then add chopped garlic & 2 dry red chilli saute for a minute..
- Add chopped potatoes in it & dry spices like turmeric powder and red chilli powder mix well & cover the lid for low flame..
- When potatoes is half cooked then add chopped washed methi/fenugreek leaves in it mix well add salt & cover the lid again..
- Cooked 10 to 15 minutes in low flame in between check again & again it's cooked or not..
- After 15 to 20 minutes.Methi Aloo is ready to serve with chapati or puri or paratha or rice too..
Heat oil in pan add mustard seeds and wait till it crackle add cumin seeds and curry leaves, chopped garlic and ginger chilly paste and saute for minutes. Aloo gobi – Here is the recipe to make the best aloo gobi that's simply delicious, flavor packed & healthy. No I didn't see any issues with soaking the kasturi methi I had just soaked it in cold water because of the dirt that's in there. next time when I make this recipe i will add it just like you said. my husband said it was good I thought the color of the dish was A bit dark . It is less spiced and a dry vegetable sabzi. Methi Pulao No Onion No Garlic is very simple and healthy recipe.
If you find this Methi Aloo simply I make.. no onion no tomatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.