Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Korean Fried Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to start as any. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to korean fried chicken recipe. To cook korean fried chicken you need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Fried Chicken:
- Take 1 lbs of Chicken Thigh/Breast (boneless & skinned).
- Take 0.5 cup of Milk (optional).
- Get 0.25 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 pinch of Pepper.
- Use 0.5 tsp of Garlic (minced).
- Get 0.5 tsp of Ginger (minced).
- Use 1 tbs of Rice Wine (if not using milk).
- You need 1/3 cup of potato starch (or corn starch).
- Take of Oil for Deep Frying.
- Use 1 tbs of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbs of Rice Wine (or Mirin).
- You need 2 tbs of Apple Cider Vinegar (or Rice Wine Vinegar).
- Get 1 tbs of Gochujang (Korean red chili pepper paste).
- You need 0.25 tbs of Dwenjang (Korean soy bean paste).
- Prepare 1.75 tbs of Honey.
- Use 2 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Get 2 tbs of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger (grated).
- Provide 1 pinch of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbs of White Sesame for garnish.
Instructions to make Korean Fried Chicken:
- Soak the chicken pieces in milk for at least 2 hours in the fridge (this is to soften the chicken). This step is optional..
- Drain thoroughly. Remove any visible fat. Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. Mix with the salt, pepper, rice wine (if you didn’t use milk), garlic, and ginger. Let it stand for 30 minutes..
- In a pan, add all the sauce ingredients, and stir well. Bring it to a boil. When it starts to bubble, reduce the heat to medium low, and simmer until it thickens slightly, about 3 to 4 minutes. Turn the heat off..
- Add the potato (or corn) starch to the chicken, and mix well to coat evenly..
- Pour about 1 inch of oil in to a heavy bottom pan. When the oil is sufficiently hot (350°F or starts smoking), drop the chicken pieces in one at a time. Fry them in two batches. Overcrowding will drop the oil temperature too quickly. Cook until light golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and set them on a wire rack or a paper towel-lined plate..
- Reheat the oil to 350°F. Deep fry again until golden brown, about 30 to 40 seconds. You can do the second frying in one batch..
- Heat the sauce over medium low heat. Add the chicken and stir well until the chicken pieces are evenly coated. Sprinkle the sesame seeds as garnish..
I prefer this Korean fried chicken served right away, as that's when the chicken will be at it's Nutritional Information is per Korean Chicken Bao and is approximate. These Korean fried chicken tenders are double-dipped in buttermilk and a spicy flour mixture. Double-fried Korean chicken wings stay crunchy for hours after cooking, while leaving the inside moist and tender. An easy fried chicken recipe with a fiery kick making for the perfect meal or appetizer. Korean Fried Chicken glazed with Sweet Garlic Soy Sauce served with green onions.
If you find this Korean Fried Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.