Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Quesadilla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Quesadilla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast quesadilla recipe. To make breakfast quesadilla you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Quesadilla:
- Prepare of Flour Tortilla (8" in diameter).
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Ground white pepper.
- You need of Shredded cheese (mexican cheese, cheddar or mozzarella).
- Prepare of Meat (ground sausage, chopped ham, chopped bacon).
Instructions to make Breakfast Quesadilla:
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Cook sausage or bacon until brown. Set aside. If using ham, just heat it up.
- Wipe excess oil. Reduce heat to low..
- Beat eggs and season with salt and white pepper. Add beaten eggs and swirl to spread evenly at the bottom of the pan. Cook in low heat until eggs are nearly cooked through.
- Sprinkle the top with shredded cheese then cover with tortilla. Use a large spatula to flip the egg over..
- Sprinkle more shredded cheese, then the cooked meat over the half side of the surface..
- Fold the tortilla in half.
- Sautee on both sides until golden brown. Adding a little oil to the pan will help the outside of the tortilla crisp nicely.
- Remove from the pan and serve warm with Pico de Gallo or Salsa..
Find our quick and easy quesadillas recipes at the Incredible Egg. Before I share with you this amazing recipe for my favorite breakfast. This recipe for breakfast quesadillas combines cheese, egg and tortillas to make a delicious, family friendly breakfast. Breakfast Quesadillas are a perfect way to enjoy a crisp and crunchy quesadilla in the morning. The breakfast quesadillas are also easy to carry, so you can eat them on the go.
If you find this Breakfast Quesadilla recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.