Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Bake Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to start as any. This will go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake cheesecake recipe. You can cook no bake cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Cheesecake:
- Use 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Use 8 oz of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- You need 8 oz of Cool Whip.
- Prepare 1 can of Strawberries or Mandarin Oranges.
- Prepare 1 medium of Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
Steps to make No Bake Cheesecake:
- Make sure your cream cheese is room temperature.
- Mix the cream cheese and the Cool Whip cream together with a mixer until its creamy.
- As your mixing your cream cheese and whip cream add the sugar until its well mixed.
- Now take your cheesecake mixture and put it in your Graham Cracker Crust shell and level it and smooth it our evenly in the pie crust shell.
- Then place it into your refrigerator for 1 hour or until the cheesecake is firm and thick.
- Once its firm then your can take your can of strawberries or mandarin oranges as your topping or whatever topping you prefer. And your all done!.
This no bake cheesecake recipe is a family favorite. Instead of standing in a hot kitchen, make this simple recipe for your next warm-weather gathering. Why mini no bake oreo cheesecakes? By keeping the ingredients and production method to a minimum, you'll make the whole. This creamy classic cheesecake recipe with a graham cracker crust requires zero baking time.
If you find this No Bake Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.