Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegan Korean BBQ Burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Korean BBQ Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Korean BBQ Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan korean bbq burger recipe. You can cook vegan korean bbq burger using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Korean BBQ Burger:
- Take of Kimchi Ketchup:.
- You need of Kimchi, 2 Cabbages.
- Take of Tomato Ketchup, 2 Heaped TBSP.
- Take of @chillibellasg's Korean Chili Paste / Gochujang, 2 Heaped TBSP Adjust To Preference.
- Get of Maple Syrup Preferable Grade 'A', 2 Heaped TBSP Adjust To Preference.
- Use Pinch of Nori Flakes,.
- Prepare of Fresh Lemon Zest, 1/4 Lemon.
- Take of Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/4 Lemon.
- Use of Korean BBQ Sauce:.
- Get 4 TBSP of Maple Syrup Preferable Grade 'A',.
- Get 1 Dash of Liquid Smoke,.
- Prepare 4 TBSP of Vegan-Friendly Soy Sauce / Tamari,.
- Use 1 TBSP of Rice Wine / Mirin,.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Sesame Oil,.
- Take Pinch of Garlic Powder,.
- Prepare Pinch of Ginger Powder,.
- Prepare Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Use Pinch of Gochugaru,.
- Prepare 1 Stalk of Scallions,.
- Take of Burger:.
- You need of Sesame Oil, A Drizzle.
- Provide 2 Cloves of Crushed Garlic,.
- Prepare of Crushed Ginger, 1" Sliced Into Halves.
- Get 2 Stalks of Crushed Scallion,.
- Provide 4 of Beyond Meat Burger Patties,.
- Use 2 of King Oyster Mushrooms,.
- Get 4 of Vegan Burger Buns,.
- You need 1 Handful of Kimchi Finely Chopped,.
- Use 1 Handful of Scallions Finely Sliced,.
Steps to make Vegan Korean BBQ Burger:
- You can check out my previous vegan kimchi and vegan burger buns recipes..
- Prepare the kimchi ketchup. Blitz kimchi, ketchup, chili paste and maple syrup in a blender until smooth. Transfer into a bowl. Add nori flakes, lemon zest and juice. Mix until well combined. Taste and adjust for sweetness and spiciness. Set aside in the fridge until ready to use..
- Prepare the Korean bbq sauce. In a bowl, add maple syrup, soy sauce, wine, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, mushroom powder and gochugaru. Mix until well combined. Add in scallion. Set aside until ready to use..
- Prepare the burger. In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle some sesame oil. Once the oil is heated up, add in 2 patties. Add in the crushed garlic, 1/2" ginger and 1 stalk of scallion. *You can crush them with a back of a knife.*.
- Brush the patties with the bbq sauce. Cook until the bottom is crispy brown. Flip and brush the patties with some more bbq sauce. Baste the patties with all the liquid. Cook until the bottom is crispy brown. Remove from heat and set aside on a plate with all the crushed aromatics..
- Brush the patties again with more bbq sauce. Repeat the steps for the remaining patties. *By cooking the patties in batches will prevent overcrowding of the skillet, which will create steam rather than searing and cooking.* Slice the mushroom lengthwise into 4 slices. You should have a total of 8 slices..
- In the same skillet, drizzle some sesame oil. Place in the mushroom slices. Again, you can do this in batches. Brush the mushrooms with bbq sauce. Cook until the bottom is lightly caramelized. Flip and brush with more bbq sauce..
- Slice burger buns into 3 tiers. Toast the buns in the same skillet. Once all the patties and mushrooms have been cooked, buns have been toasted, in the same skillet, pour in the remaining bbq sauce. Deglaze and reduce slightly until thick consistency. It should coat the back of a spoon. Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl..
- Assemble the burger. Smear kimchi ketchup on the bottom buns. Add some kimchi over the top. Place the patties over the kimchi and drizzle some reduced bbq sauce over the top. Scatter some scallions..
- Add on the 2nd tiers and smear on some more kimchi ketchup. Followed by 2 slices of mushrooms each. Drizzle some reduced bbq sauce over the top and some scallions. Close the top of the burger buns. Serve immediately..
If you find this Vegan Korean BBQ Burger recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.