Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed African corn loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed African corn loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed african corn loaf recipe. You can cook steamed african corn loaf using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed African corn loaf:
- Use of corn.
- Provide of eggs.
- Provide of melted butter.
- Use of all-purpose flour.
- Use of cornmeal.
- Provide of sugar.
- Use of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
Steps to make Steamed African corn loaf:
- Spray 7×4 inch loaf pan that fits inside of oval crock-pot slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Cut kernels from corn,measure 11/2 cups. Combine 1 cup corn,eggs,and butter in food processor or blender; pulse until well mixed (not smooth) add remaining 1/2 cup corn;pulse briefly (some corn should remain whole)..
- Combine flour,cornmeal,sugar,baking powder and salt in medium bowl stir to blend. Add corn mixture,stir until dry ingredients are just moistened. Do not overmix. Spoon batter evenly into prepared pan. Cut one 14- inch piece foil; fold in half. Place foil on top of pan crimping very tightly around edges. Place pan in crock-pot slow cooker. Add 1 inch of water around sides of pan..
- Cover;cook on high 4 to 41/2 hours. Remove pan from crock-pot slow cooker ;remove foil. Cut around loaf with knife to loosen; flip pan over onto wire rack. Cool bread 10 minutes. Flip loaf over before slicing..
This article tells you everything you need. You can do it with or without a steamer basket. A simple steamed clams recipe with fresh summer corn, fennel, garlic, a leek, and white wine. This delicious vegan lentil loaf is packed with flavor and makes for a lovely vegetarian main-entree for a holiday meal. Roasted Corn and Truffle Butter Roasted corn, Truffle butter, Roast.
If you find this Steamed African corn loaf recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.