Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Non-veg STUFFED PANCAKE recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Non-veg STUFFED PANCAKE recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Non-veg STUFFED PANCAKE recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. It’s about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to non-veg stuffed pancake recipe. You can cook non-veg stuffed pancake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Non-veg STUFFED PANCAKE:
- Use 4pcs of Boiled boneless chicken :,.
- You need 1, chopped of chicken sausage :.
- Use 1 small cup of carrot, onion, garlic, tomato, capsicum : ,.
- Get 1/2 i\ of mashed potato :.
- Prepare 1 small cup of Flour : ,.
- Take 1, of Egg :.
- Prepare few quantity of Butter : ,.
- Prepare as required of water :.
- Get 1tsp of Roasted garlic ; , Mixed herbs : , Origano , Black pepper :.
- Take as per taste of salt sugar.
Steps to make Non-veg STUFFED PANCAKE:
- At first shred the boiled chicken and chopped the sausage.
- Then take chopped vegetables, chopped sausage, shredded chicken, smashed potatoes in a plate and mix with roasted garlic, origano, mix herbs, black pepper, salt and sugar. Ready for stuffing ingredients..
- Take another bowl have to ready the batter with egg, flour, eater, pinch of salt, black pepper and mix herbs. Batter should be mildly dilute..
- Take a non-stick pan, after butter brushing should be make a pan cake with that batter in low flame, then filled with stuffing ingredients and fold like a half circle. After that shallow fry it with little amount of butter. Ready yummy "NON-VEG STUFFED PANCAKE" and serve with tomato ketch up..
These fluffy chocolate stuffed pancakes with a homemade chocolate spread recipe are a wonderful dessert and a great breakfast on weekends. Hotteok is a delicious stuffed Korean Pancake made with I find a non-stick skillet yields best results, but if you use a cast iron, be sure to add enough oil to prevent the pancake from sticking. Soups Appetizers Main course Veg Dals and Kadhis Desserts More. There's a whole wonderful world of combinations out there, check out Good Food's favourites. Don't forget to let me know your opinion if you try any.
If you find this Non-veg STUFFED PANCAKE recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.