Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Polenta with Hot Italian Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Polenta with Hot Italian Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is especially economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to polenta with hot italian sausage recipe. You can cook polenta with hot italian sausage using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Polenta with Hot Italian Sausage:
- Use of Cornmeal.
- Get 2 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of cornmeal.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get of Sausage mix.
- Use 1 lb of hot Italian sausage, removed from casing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Take 1 of grated Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Polenta with Hot Italian Sausage:
- FIRST, in a medium saucepan bring the 2-3/4 cups of water to a boiling. In a bowl combine corn meal, the remaining cup of additional water and salt. Slowly add to the boiling water, stirring constantly. Cook and stir until boiling. Reduce heat, cover and simmer over low heat 10 to 15 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan heat crushed red pepper flakes in olive oil until blackened. Crumble in the sausage and lower heat to medium until sausage is browned. Stir the browned sausage into the hot prepared corn meal. While hot, pour the corn meal/sausage mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish, cover and chill for 30 minutes or until firm..
- After chilled, pour 2 cups of tomato sauce over the entire cornmeal dish, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and bake in a 350°F oven for 1 hour..
- Remove from oven, cut into squares and serve. Or if you want to eat this authentic Italian dish like an authentic Italian, give each person just a fork and put polenta on a large cutting board in the middle of the table for all to enjoy. No dishes to wash…only forks! No lie!.
- Buon appetito!.
If you find this Polenta with Hot Italian Sausage recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.