Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican lasagna recipe. You can have mexican lasagna using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Lasagna:
- Use 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- Provide 16 oz of Chorizo.
- Take 1 can of Red enchilada sauce.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Frozen corn.
- Take 1 can of Black beans.
- Take 1 packages of Corn tortillas (18 tortillas).
- Provide 2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Mexican Lasagna:
- Heat oven at 350°F. Meanwhile, cook the chorizo in a large pot. Once the chorizo is cooked, add the beef and cook until brown. Drain meat mixture if necessary. Season the meat mixture ( you can use taco seasoning ). I use 3 tablespoons of Knorr chicken bouillon and 2 packets of Sazon Goya instead of the taco seasoning..
- Add the can of enchilada sauce, corn and beans, stir until fully blended. Turn off the stove and add1 and 1/2 cups of cheese into the meat mixture ( reserve the other 1/2 ). Blend well until cheese has melted..
- Spray baking dish (13 x 9) with non-stick cooking spray. Layer the baking dish with tortillas then pour meat mixture. Repeat until the baking dish is full. Sprinkle the top with remainder 1/2 cup of cheese. Bake for 15 minutes. The food is ready when the cheese has melted and the consistency of the tortilla is soft but cooked..
- The following step is optional: pour 8 ounces of sour cream into a bowl. Pour a splash or two of milk into the bowl and mix. Add some pepper and salt to taste. The consistency of sour cream should be not too thick or runny. Pour sour cream on lasagna and enjoy!.
If you find this Mexican Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.