Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun shrimp Mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun shrimp Mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun shrimp mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage recipe. You can have cajun shrimp mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cajun shrimp Mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage:
- Prepare 1 box of Mostaccioli.
- You need 1 packages of andouille sausage.
- Take 1 lb of shrimp.
- Provide 1/2 of yellow bell pepper (or what color you desire ).
- Get 5 oz of grape tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of carrot.
- Take of Cajun seasoning.
- Use 2 tsp of black pepper (or to taste).
- Provide of salt.
- Take 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream (I didn't measure so maybe 1/3 to 1/2).
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1 cup of shredded parmigiano-reggino.
Instructions to make Cajun shrimp Mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage:
- Slice the sausage on a angle and set aside. In a bowl season the shimp with Cajun season and set aside..
- Clean and peel the carrot then slice on a angle. Slice the bell pepper and tomatoes long ways and set aside..
- In a deep pot get water going for pasta. Cook al dente. Be sure to salt the water..
- Add oil to a non stick skillet and saute the sausage until they slightly brown and remove.
- Add the shrimp. Saute until they turn slightly pink and remove from skillet..
- Add peppers and carrots and saute for 5 minutes until the carrots begin to slightly soften..
- Add tomatoes and continue to saute another 3 mins..
- Add sausage back to the skillet along with the heavy whipping cream, black pepper and parmigiano-reggino..
- Bring to a bowl until the sauce has thickened add salt if needed. Add shrimp and pasta then stir until the pasta is evenly coated. Let simmer for 3-5 minutes..
- Add more cream as needed to make more creamier..
Pasta & Andouille Cajun Sausage with Basil Garlic Pesto. By the way, I like to use Andouille sausage. It's a simple sauté of smoked andouille sausage, and with a little bit of diced tomatoes, chicken broth and milk, the pasta gets cooked right in the skillet! This Cajun shrimp and sausage pasta is magical. You can add shrimp, crawfish, or anything Cajun you want.
If you find this Cajun shrimp Mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.