Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Pudding Eggless recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Pudding Eggless recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Pudding Eggless recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate pudding eggless recipe. To cook chocolate pudding eggless you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Pudding Eggless:
- Prepare of choco chips or any chocolate crushed.
- Get of sugar powdered.
- Prepare of full fat milk.
- Get of Rice flour or wheat flour.
- Get of corn flour.
- Use of malai or heavy cream.
- Get of cocoa powder sweetened.
- Use of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Chocolate Pudding Eggless:
- Seive rice flour, sugar, cocoa powder and corn flour. Mix well..
- Add 2 cups of full fat milk and beat it till you see no lumps..
- Now on a high flame, cook this batter until it thickens. Stir continusly..
- Lower the flame, add chico chips. Cook till it completely melts..
- Add cream and vanilla extract and mix well. Switch off the flame now..
- Pour it in a bowl. Let it be in a room temperature. Now keep it in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours..
- Garnish it with choco strands and serve to your kids. They will love them..
If you find this Chocolate Pudding Eggless recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.