Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Beef Stew for Two recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Beef Stew for Two recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Beef Stew for Two recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Accomplish this for the entire house, not merely the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it truly is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef stew for two recipe. To make easy beef stew for two you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Beef Stew for Two:
- Prepare of well marbled beef chuck shoulder, in 2" in chunks.
- Take of Salt & pepper to season.
- Take of olive oil.
- Prepare of yellow onion, largely diced.
- Use of garlic, rough chopped.
- Take of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of tomato paste.
- Get of flour.
- Take of beef broth.
- You need of bay leave.
- Use of dried time.
- You need of Couple dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of carrots, cut into 1" medallions.
- Prepare of celery stalks,cut 1" pieces.
- Prepare of large potato, skinned and cut into 1" pieces.
- You need of can stewed tomatoes with juices.
- You need of chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Easy Beef Stew for Two:
- Trim any large fat caps off your meat and cube meat into large bites, season liberally with salt and pepper. Set aside. The salt will encourage natural sugars to come to meats surface for better browning..
- In a large stock pot, heat a tablespoon of olive oil on med high heat until nearly smoking.
- In three batches, pat meat dry and drop into hot pan and sear each side a couple minutes to get a dark brown crust. Do not crowd all the meat into the pan or it will simply steam. Add more oil for each batch. Set browned meat aside..
- Add onion, then garlic to the pan and saute a couple minutes. Add balsamic and tomato paste and stir a minute longer. Scrape any bits from bottom of pan..
- Add meat to back to the pan and dust liberally with flour. Stir to cook flour 2 minutes..
- Add broth, bay leaf, thyme, and Worcestershire. Reduce heat to low..
- Add vegetables and can tomatoes with juices. Stir and cover..
- Cook on a low simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally until meat is fork tender. Add parsley at the finish..
- Add more broth if needed or to thicken mix one tablespoon of flour with a little broth and add to pot and continue cooking..
- Check at the end for needed salt or pepper. Remove bay leaf before serving..
Beef Stew for Two You can plan ahead and prepare this stew in a slow cooker, advises Roger Slivon from Genesee Depot, Wisconsin. We provide you only the perfect Easy Beef Stew for Two recipe here. Simmer for about five minutes to meld all the flavors together. Get a nice dark caramelized color on the meat for richer flavor. Add beef, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
If you find this Easy Beef Stew for Two recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.