Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Pot Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Begin with changing the bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pot pie recipe. To make chicken pot pie you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Pot Pie:
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell's Cream of Asparagus.
- Take 2 can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken.
- Take 2 can of Milk.
- Use 1 can of Green Beans.
- You need 1 can of Cooked Carrots Sliced.
- Prepare 1 can of Peas.
- You need 1 of Garlic Powder to taste.
- Get 1 of Seasoned Salt to taste.
- You need 1 can of Pillsbury Crescent rolls.
- Use 1 can of Pillsbury Biscuit 5 pack.
- Use 2 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of Russet Potatoes.
Steps to make Chicken Pot Pie:
- Boil breasts. Add breasts to water bring to boil than cover an simmer for 30 to 40 min. I add oil and basil salt and pepper to water. Drain and dash with seasoning..
- Boil potatoes chopped into small cubes for 20 min or till soft – drain dash with seasoning..
- Add soup, milk, veggies, chicken, and potatoes and bring to a boil and simmer till all is warmed inside..
- Pour all into large baking dish. And preheat oven to 350°F.
- While oven is preheating put 5 biscuits down the middle of the pan and roll out crescents in half and line the sides..
- Put on oven for 30 to 40 min or all biscuits and crescents are brown and whala! Let cool and serve..
Chicken pot pie is just so good. Our Cream of Chicken soup adds perfect flavor and the creamiest texture. Sautéed shallots and thyme, a splash of white wine, creamy chicken, peas, and carrots all baked under a homemade biscuit topping. Turn leftover chicken into the ultimate comfort food. It's rich with lots of layers of flavor, but.
If you find this Chicken Pot Pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.