Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bacon chicken pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon chicken pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon chicken pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place to begin with as any. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon chicken pasta recipe. To make bacon chicken pasta you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon chicken pasta:
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of jar of Alfredo sauce.
- Get 1 lb of chicken diced up (I used chicken strips).
- Take 1/2 lb of bacon.
- Take 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- Take 1/2 cup of diced green bell pepper.
- Use 3/4 can of corn (drained).
- Use 1/2 cup of diced onion (I used yellow).
- Provide 1 (16 oz) of box of penne pasta.
Steps to make Bacon chicken pasta:
- I cooked the bacon til crisp and pulled it out and set aside.
- Then I put in celery..bell pepper.. Onion… And diced chicken cooking them in the bacon grease til chicken was cooked then I drained it so remaining grease was gone.
- Meanwhile I cooked whole wheat penne pasta til done and drained it.
- When bacon was cool enough to handle I cut it into small pieces.
- In a bowl I mixed all the ingredients and added the Alfredo sauce.
- Salt and pepper to your taste and viola meal is served….
Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta – a creamy and delicious pasta dish filled with cheese, chicken and bacon all made in one pot! This easy, creamy chicken and bacon pasta recipe ticks all the boxes. Although it's not the quickest or easiest, it's always a winner with my husband. I was very honest with you right from the outset. This chicken bacon spinach pasta recipe is fast, easy, and delicious.
If you find this Bacon chicken pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.