Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and possibly this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew in the slow cooker recipe. You can have beef stew in the slow cooker using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker:
- Prepare of stew meat.
- You need of oil.
- Get of flour.
- You need of beef broth.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Get of celery.
- Prepare of chopped carrot.
- You need of Potatoes.
- You need of tomato paste or stew starter.
- Get of Italian seasoning.
- Use of black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- Get of stew seasoning.
- Take of corn.
- Get of green beans.
- Get of peas.
Instructions to make Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker:
- Heat 2 tbs of oil over medium heat.
- Add flour and beef to a gallon sized bag and shake until well coated.
- Add floured beef to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Stir until browned..
- Meanwhile chop the onion, carrots, celery, and potatoes. Then add to the slow cooker..
- Next the beef should be done. Pour the cooked beef over the veggies..
- Return the skillet to the stove and deglaze the pan with all the crunchy bits with the beef broth..
- Add the tomato paste or stew starter and the Italian season and a little pepper and a pinch or salt..
- Pour it over the beef and veggies. Add stew seasoning packet and stir..
- Cook on low for 8 hrs or high for 4hrs..
- The last 20 minutes you can add canned or frozen veggies such and corn, peas, or green beans. Whatever you like..
If you find this Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.