Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic honey-dijon pork chops recipe. To make garlic honey-dijon pork chops you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops:
- Provide 8 of thin cut pork chops.
- Provide of Marinade.
- Use 2 TBS of minced garlic.
- Get 2 TBS of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 TBS of stone ground mustard.
- Get 3 TBS of honey.
- You need 1 half of fresh juiced orange.
- Get 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of sea salt.
- Take 1 TBS of Dried sweet basil leaves.
- You need 1 TBS of soy sauce.
Instructions to make Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops:
- Mix all marinade ingredients in bowl/container large enough to hold it and pork chops. Optional: set aside some of marinade to put on chops when serving!.
- Add pork chops to marinade. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24hrs..
- Pull pork chops out of refrigerator about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Grill/pan fry/bake until cooked through..
- Optional: serve with set aside marinade. Do not use with marinade pork was in unless you heat it to about 160*!.
If you find this Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.