Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Roscón de Reyes (Three Kings Cake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roscón de Reyes (Three Kings Cake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start out with changing the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roscón de reyes (three kings cake) recipe. To cook roscón de reyes (three kings cake) you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roscón de Reyes (Three Kings Cake):
- Use 400 g of flour.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Use 100 g of butter.
- Take 100 g of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/4 liter of milk (250 ml).
- Take of zest of 1 lemon.
- Provide of dried mixed peel for decorating.
- Take of salt.
- Take of Small trinkets and a broad bean/fava bean.
Steps to make Roscón de Reyes (Three Kings Cake):
- Mix the baking powder in a glass with 4 Tbsp of the milk then add this to 100 g of the flour and mix together until it forms a dough type mixture. Cover with a clean tea towel and set aside until it doubles in size..
- Place the rest of the flour (300g) in a bowl and add the eggs, sugar, pinch of salt, the rest of the milk and zest of the lemon. Mix well then add the butter and continue mixing for a further 2 mins then add the dough mixture. Once a smooth dough has been achieved cover and set aside for 2 hours..
- After 2 hours knead the mixture a little before placing it on a greased baking tray in the form of a ring. Put some little figures wrapped up in foil inside the mixture and also a broad bean..
- Brush with milk, decorate using the mixed peel, lightly sprinkle with sugar and place in a pre-heated oven (160°C/320°F) for 15 – 20 minutes..
If you find this Roscón de Reyes (Three Kings Cake) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.