Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer sweet corn vegetable cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer sweet corn vegetable cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to start as any. Accomplish this for your house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer sweet corn vegetable cutlets recipe. You can have paneer sweet corn vegetable cutlets using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer sweet corn vegetable cutlets:
- Provide 2 of boiled potato and mash.
- Get 200 gm of paneer.
- You need 4 tbsp of chopped cabbage.
- Get 2 tbsp of onion and green onion mix chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped carrots.
- Use 3 tbsp of corn boiled.
- Use 2 of green chilli.
- Use 3 of garlic clove.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped capsicum red and green.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Use 4 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 1 tsp of aamchor (dry mango) powder.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of dry red chilli flakes.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 3 tsp of dhaniya( Coriander ) leaves.
- Take as needed of Oil for fry.
Steps to make Paneer sweet corn vegetable cutlets:
- Take a pan add oil add onion stir fry – take food 1_by 1_ veg for 1 minute and add onion and add grind garlic green chilli chopped mix well and cook 3-4 minutes.
- After cool add all grind masala and lemon juice mix well and keep aside.
- Take mash potato and add mash paneer and chopped coriander leaves mix well and add veg and corn mixture mix well and add flour and bread crumbs mix well.
- And shep rolls – you can keep in freezer 10 to 15 days.
- Take a pan add oil and fry rolls and ready to serve with sous and salad.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
Taste it, if salt is less than you can add salt and mix. To fry the cutlets, heat oil in a pan on med – high flame. A wide variety of sweet corn vegetable options are available to you, such as material, feature, and processing type. Made with prawns, corn kernels, potatoes and dry spices this is a delectable snack recipe that you would love to enjoy in this To the jar now add sweet corn kernels, grind it coarsely & add it to the green paste. These paneer and sweetcorn cutlets are coated with bread crumbs to give nice and crispy texture.
If you find this Paneer sweet corn vegetable cutlets recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.