Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Penne alla Vodka recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Penne alla Vodka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne alla Vodka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to penne alla vodka recipe. To cook penne alla vodka you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Penne alla Vodka:
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Take of small onion finely chopped.
- Take of garlic minced.
- Prepare of hot pepper flakes.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- You need of vodka.
- Prepare of can of crushed tomatoes.
- Take of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Fresh basil.
- You need of grated parmiggiano reggiano.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of uncooked penne pasta.
Steps to make Penne alla Vodka:
- In a non stick pan over medium heat, sauté the onion in the olive oil for 5 to 6 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute, add the hot pepper flakes, oregano and stir to combine. Add the vodka and cook until it’s reduced by half..
- Add the crushed tomatoes and reduce the heat to low, cook partially uncovered for 45 minutes, stirring frequently. Meanwhile fill a large pot with water add in a generous sprinkle of salt and bring it to a boil..
- After the 45 minutes season the sauce to taste and add the heavy cream. Turn the heat up to medium and let it cook uncovered for 8 to 9 minutes. This is the perfect time to add the pasta to the salted boiling water..
- Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce, turn the heat off and add a few fresh basil leaves and the grated parmiggiano. Stir to combine and serve right away..
Are you ready to cook Penne alla Vodka classic recipe? This penne alla vodka is tender penne pasta tossed in a rich and delicious tomato, vodka and cream sauce. While vodka itself does not provide any. Penne alla vodka is a popular meal consisting of penne pasta, heavy cream, tomato sauce, and vodka, imparting a unique taste to the whole dish. Penne alla vodka is one of the most delicious pasta even and it reminds me of childhood.
If you find this Penne alla Vodka recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.