Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan Seared Surf n’ Turf Potacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Seared Surf n’ Turf Potacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan seared surf n’ turf potacos recipe. You can have pan seared surf n’ turf potacos using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pan Seared Surf n’ Turf Potacos:
- Prepare 1 lb of Sirloin or Ribeye.
- You need 10 of Shrimp (Cooked with shell).
- You need 1 pkg of Taco Seasoning.
- Take 1 of Horseradish Sauce (see recipe in other recipes).
- Take 4 of Sweet Peppers.
- Provide 3 of Cilantro (stems).
- Use 3 of Green Onion (stalks).
- You need 1 of Jalapeño Pepperjack cheese (small.
- Use of block).
Instructions to make Pan Seared Surf n’ Turf Potacos:
- Preheat oven to 350°, clean six small potatoes, wrap in aluminum foil (shiny side towards potatoes, and puncture holes on both sides to breathe. Bake for 45min or until soft..
- Take meat and pay down both sides with napkin to dry. Dry rub on taco seasoning on both sides (or use any combination of my seasoning on previous recipes)..
- Remove tail shell and use remaining seasoning to add to both sides of precooked shrimp..
- Dice up sweet peppers, cilantro, on chop green onion.
- Once soft, cut potatoes into halves and scoop out the centers and place to the side. Turn oven down to 250°..
- Heat cast o iron skillet on medium until hot. Drizzle in oil until coated on bottom. Add butter and let froth. Place coated steak on skillet and let sear about 3min both sides and place in oven for about 6min or until internal temp is 120-130° Remove and let rest. Add pepper jack cheese in the potato halves and place in oven..
- With leftover juices in skillet, add peppers and cilantro and sauté until soft and wall it to the sides. Add shrimp and let sear about 1-2min each side..
- Remove shrimp and veggies, slice up steak and remove potato halves..
- Plate two cheesy potatoes halves and cut in half again. Place three to four steak strips longways over potatoes. Add, sautéed veggies and two shrimp on steak and drizzle horseradish sauce in the middle across, and along side the plate..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Pan Seared Surf n’ Turf Potacos recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.