Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's smoked wild alaskan king salmon fillets & grilled asparagus recipe. To cook mike's smoked wild alaskan king salmon fillets & grilled asparagus you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus:
- You need 2 (1 Pound) of Alaskan King Salmon Filets.
- Prepare 2 of Bricks Hickory Wood.
- Get 1 Cup of Apple Wood Shavings.
- You need 1 Cup of Alder Wood Shavings.
- Provide to taste of Sea Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Ground Sumac [a fantastic lemony flavored Cherokee herb for fish].
- You need to taste of Lemon Pepper.
- Get to taste of Granulated Garlic.
- Use as needed of Olive Oil [+ reserves].
- Take as needed of Fresh Dill.
- Get as needed of Lemon Slices.
- Get as needed of Fresh Asparagus [with olive oil & lemon pepper].
- Use as needed of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese [for asparagus, if opted].
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [optional].
- You need as needed of Chilled Capers [optional].
- Prepare as needed of Oversized Bagels [optional].
- Take as needed of Chilled Chardonnay.
Steps to make Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus:
- Gather your woods and shavings..
- Place your woods and shavings in your smoker. Bring smoker up to 200°. Fill water reservoir 3/4 full. [not pictured but it sits directly underneath top grid].
- Rinse fillets and pat dry. Lightly coat both sides with olive oil. Check for any bones and pull of need be..
- Season your fillets to taste. Do not use fresh herbs to BBQ.Feel free to go heavy on the Sumac tho! Place salmon on a ventilated rack – skin side down. Do not use fresh herbs on anything BBQ/Grill style as they will only burn and wither quickly, Use only dried herbs when BBQ'ing/Smoking..
- Cover tightly and smoke for 1.5 hours. Monitor temperature to make sure she stays at a steady 200°..
- Check fish half way thru for doneness and re-seal smoker quickly. You don't want to flare your woods and burn them out. Look at her! Ain't she pretty?!.
- Rinse asparagus and pat dry. Cut off the bottom 2" of stems. Coat asparagus with garlic olive oil and season with lemon pepper and parmasean cheese. Grill for 30 minutes at 250°. Longer of need be depending upon thickness..
- Serve smoked salmon with fresh lemon slices and fresh dill..
- Feel free to turn any salmon leftovers into an elegant salmon bagel spread!.
If you find this Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.