Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo recipe. You can cook chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo:
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare of Chicken Breast.
- Get of Blues Hog Dry Rub Seasoning.
- Provide of Butter, Unsalted.
- Prepare of Onion, diced.
- Take of Cilantro, destemmed and chopped.
- Take of Tortellini Alfredo.
- Use of Three Cheese Tortellini.
- Take of Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare of GroundPepper.
- Get of Cayenne Pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo:
- Slice 8oz Chicken Breast in half longways, pat both sides with towel to remove excess juices. Season with dry rub seasoning. Heat skillet medium high with butter as heats up. Add chicken and don’t touch. Let it sear approx 6-8 minutes. Turn over and continue to sear. Baste with butter sauce. Continue to sear until chicken is tender or 120° in center. Meanwhile add diced 3/4 of diced onion and half the cilantro and sauté with chicken. Remove chicken and let rest in aluminum foil to maintain heat..
- In a sauce pan, add water and salt to a boil and add in tortellini. Stir immediately. Continue to lightly boil for about 2min. Drain..
- In skillet on low heat, add in Alfredo sauce, pepper, and Cayenne Pepper. Stir occasionally until hot and add tortellini and remaining onion and cilantro. Continue to stir until lightly boils..
- Remove chicken, and sautéed onion/cilantro from foil, slice chicken..
- Plate Tortellini Alfredo and top with slices of chicken and sauté mix..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.