Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn tikki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn tikki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn tikki recipe. To cook corn tikki you need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn tikki:
- Provide 1 cup of boiled corn.
- Provide 1 cup of boiled mash potato.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 of medium size chopped onion.
- Provide 1 of medium size green bellpepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mango powder.
- Use 2-3 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Take 2 tbsp of maida.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of besan.
- Get 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Take 1 bunch of Mint leaves (pudina).
- Get 1 bunch of coriander leaves.
- Provide as needed of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Corn tikki:
- Boil the corn and grind it into fine paste…
- Take boiled and mashed potatoes add grinded corns.ginger garlic paste,green bell pepper,onion,mango powder,garam masala powder,red chilli powder,salt,green chillies,red chilli flakes,maida,besan,cornflour,bread crums,fudina and coriander leaves..mix it well…
- Grease hands with little oil and make tikkis.. roll in breadcrums and fry in oil till golden brown colour..it's ready..serve with ketchup and mayonise.
Crispy Aloo Bhujia Sev Namkeen, bhujia and nut in an Indian Rural Fair for Selling. Corn Tikki Patties Recipe, Makki Makai Pakoda , How To Make Corn Tikki Patties Recipe. This easy corn tikki recipe uses a spaste of sweet corn, garlic, ginger and chillies, which gives a new dimension to this famous Indian street food's taste. Make round shapes or shape of your choice and deep fry them in oil. Corn Tikki Patties has been my hot favorite since childhood.
If you find this Corn tikki recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.