Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Italian Tortellini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Italian Tortellini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy italian tortellini recipe. To make cheesy italian tortellini you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Italian Tortellini:
- Prepare of lean ground beef.
- Prepare of italian pork sausage.
- Use of sliced fresh mushrooms (optional).
- Use of (15oz) container refrigerated marinara sauce.
- Use of (14.5oz) can diced tomatoes with italian seasonings, undrained.
- You need of (9oz) pkg refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini.
- Use of shredded mozzarella cheese or pizza cheese blend.
Steps to make Cheesy Italian Tortellini:
- In large skillet, break ground beef and sausage into large pieces. Cook over medium heat about 10 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally..
- Spray 4 to 5 quart slow cooker with non stick cooking spray. Combine meat mixture, mushrooms, marinara sauce and tomatoes into slow cooker; mix well..
- Cover; cook on low for 4 to 6 hours..
- About 15 minutes before serving, add tortellini to slow cooker; stir gently to mix. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover; cook on low setting for an additional 15 minutes or until tortellini are tender..
If you find this Cheesy Italian Tortellini recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.