Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot get started on as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna and fire roasted tomato pasta recipe. To cook tuna and fire roasted tomato pasta you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta:
- Use 1-16 ounce of box Bow Tie Pasta.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1-14.5 ounce of can fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1-5 ounce of can tuna fish in water (drained).
- You need 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need of Parmesan cheese for the topping.
Steps to make Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta:
- In a large pot boil pasta until al dente….Add salt to boiling water…..
- Drain pasta and place back into pot……
- Add to pasta : Black Pepper, parsley flakes, Adobo, olive oil, crushed red pepper, fire roasted diced tomatoes, can of tuna and minced garlic, heat on low heat until all ingredients cover all of the pasta……
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy 😉! You can also add some Parmesan cheese on top !.
Simple to make and you can even prep it ahead. Prepare pasta as directed on package. She'd sometimes chop up celery leaves. Feel free to change things up with different pasta shapes, a combination of cheeses, or alternative toppings. Tuna Tomato Pasta is one of our favorite recipes to eat, period.
If you find this Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.