Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Choose water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked salmon with spinach mushroom sauce recipe. To cook baked salmon with spinach mushroom sauce you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce:
- Use 1.5 lb of fresh skin-on salmon fillet cut into 4 portions.
- Prepare 4 tsp of olive oil.
- Get to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Use 3 tbs of unsalted butter – divided.
- Get 4 oz of fresh white mushrooms – sliced (mine were very small).
- You need 3 oz of (about) fresh spinach roughly chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of half and half.
- You need 1 tbs of minced fresh chives.
- Provide 1 pinch of cayenne.
- Take to taste of additional salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce:
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a paper towel lined plate. Pat tops dry with additional paper towels. Sprinkle with desired amounts of salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders. Cover. Refrigerate 1-2hrs..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease. Arrange salmon evenly spaced on baking sheet skin side down. Drizzle each with about 1 tsp olive oil and gently rub in. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes..
- While salmon is in oven make sauce. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tbs butter. When melted add mushrooms. Sautée until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in spinach, continue to sautée until wilted. About 2 minutes more. Transfer mushrooms and spinach to a small bowl. Return skillet to heat..
- Add last tbs butter. When melted wisk in flour. Cook 2 minutes, wisking constantly. Wisk in half and half. Bring to a simmer until thickened, wisking constantly. Stir mushrooms and spinach into sauce along with chives. Stir in cayenne, then salt and pepper to taste..
- When salmon is done remove from oven. Plate and drizzle with sauce. Serve with any desired sides. We chose couscous and steamed asparagus tonight. Enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.