Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Burger with Creamy Spinach Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Burger with Creamy Spinach Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Burger with Creamy Spinach Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken burger with creamy spinach sauce recipe. To cook chicken burger with creamy spinach sauce you only need 26 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Burger with Creamy Spinach Sauce:
- Provide of For Burger.
- Get 1 of . Burger bun – 4.
- Prepare 2 of . Chicken mince – 500 gm.
- Prepare 3 of . Garlic – 2 cloves mince.
- Use 4 of . Bread crumbs – 1/3 cup.
- Provide 5 of . Parsley – 3 tbsp minced.
- Provide 6 of . Beaten egg – 1.
- Prepare 7 of . Salt – as needed.
- Take 8 of . Pepper – 1/2 tsp.
- Take 9 of . Parmesan cheese – 3 tbsp.
- You need 10 of . Lettuce – as needed.
- Get 11 of . Burger sauce – as needed.
- Get 12 of . Cheese slice – 4.
- Prepare of For sauce.
- Prepare 1 of . Unsalted butter – 2 tbsp.
- Use 2 of . Onion – 1 minced.
- Use 3 of . All purpose flour – 2 tbsp.
- Use 4 of . Milk – 1/2 cup.
- You need 5 of . Chicken broth – 1/2 cup.
- Provide 6 of . Black pepper – 1/4 tsp.
- Prepare 7 of . Salt – pinch.
- Get 8 of . Cayenne – pinch.
- Use 9 of . Nutmeg – pinch.
- Get 10 of . Spinach – 4 cups chopped.
- Provide 11 of . Parmesan – grated.
- Use 12 of . Lemon juice – 1/2.
Steps to make Chicken Burger with Creamy Spinach Sauce:
- 1. Beat egg in mixing bowl nice and fluffy. Now add garlic, bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper, Parmesan cheese. Finally add minced meat. Mix everything together and prepare the patty keep aside. 2. Melt butter in medium pan in low heat. Now add onion and cook transparent. Now add the flour to onions and cook another minute. 3. Whisk milk and broth together. Add cayenne, nutmeg. Add this to onion sauce. Now reduce the heat. Cook till sauce starts to get thicker..
- 4. Now add spinach, Stir till wilted. Mix the cheese and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. 5. Now grill the patties or shallow fry until done completely. Drain the excess oil in towel. 6. Now arrange the burger. Place the bottom side of burger bun top with lettuce bed, spinach sauce, pattie, some burger sauce, extra cheese, burger top. 7. Serve immediately that taste yummy..
Grill them up and chow down! Boneless skinless chicken thighs are the main protein source in this dish. Add the garlic to the remaining mushrooms and cook on a low heat for a minute, then add in the cream and cheese and bring it to a gentle bubble. Mix well and serve immediately with basil leaves and Parmesan shavings scattered over, if you like. Serve this simple chicken and Parmesan sauce with hot buttered noodles and creamed spinach or fresh sliced tomatoes for a meal your family will love.
If you find this Chicken Burger with Creamy Spinach Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.