Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stuffed green bell peppers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed green bell peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed green bell peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed green bell peppers recipe. To cook stuffed green bell peppers you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed green bell peppers:
- Use 4 large of Green bell peppers.
- Use 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of Jimmy dean's sage flavored ground sausage.
- Get 1 can of Hunt's fire roasted diced tomatoes with garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried oregano.
- Provide 1 tsp of Onion salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken stock.
- Take 1 cup of Minute rice (uncooked).
- Provide 3 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Stuffed green bell peppers:
- Cut tops off peppers, so that there is an open cavity, clean seeds & white membrain out of inside..
- In pot, boil peppers in water for 3-4 minutes (you want them tender but not TOO mushy/tender).
- In 3 inch deep sauce pan, add ground beef & ground sausage, sautee til brown, drain excess grease..
- Add chicken stock, dried herbs, seasonings, diced tomatoes & uncooked rice..
- Stir, put lid over pan & let simmer for 5 minutes. If there is excess liquid, thats alright. Add 1cup & a half of shredded cheese. Mix well..
- After peppers are done boiling, put under cold water to shock & stop cooking process. Dry peppers. Stuff peppers to tippy top with meat mixture. Top off peppers with rest of cheddar cheese. Bake for 10 minutes on 375°. Serve with tomato sauce if desired..
This is an easy recipe for stuffed green bell peppers, so they are one of my favorite freezer friendly recipes. Red bell peppers are the mature version of the green bell pepper that grows on the bell pepper plant. These stuffed bell pepper recipes will change the way you think about dinner. I was so happy to see green bell peppers on sale. Green Peppers: Green peppers taste a bit grassy and bitter.
If you find this Stuffed green bell peppers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.