Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oats and Honey Whole Wheat Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats and Honey Whole Wheat Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats and honey whole wheat bread recipe. You can cook oats and honey whole wheat bread using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oats and Honey Whole Wheat Bread:
- You need 1 1/4 cups of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of active dry yeast.
- Take 1/4 cup of vegetable oil canola oil or.
- Use 1/4 cup of honey plus , 1 teaspoons.
- Prepare 3 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of oats rolled.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of milk brushing , for.
- Prepare of oats rolled , for sprinkling on top.
Instructions to make Oats and Honey Whole Wheat Bread:
- 1.Warm milk in microwave until temp reaches 180 F, then let cool to 100 F (to be warm not hot)..
- 2.Add 1 teaspoon honey to warm milk and whisk in, sprinkle yeast over milk and stir in, let sit for 10 -15 minutes to proof the yeast or until the mixture is foamy on top..
- Stir together 1/4 cup honey with oil, stir in the yeast mixture, then add the flour, followed by the oat and salt, mix together with a wooden spoon until a sticky dough forms, cover with plastic warps and let sit for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes knead the dough for 10 – 15 minutes (you can more flour by tablespoon as needed)..
- Shape dough into a round with a smooth top and place in greased bowl, turning dough once to coat with the oil, cover with greased plastic warp and leave to rise until doubled size 1 1/2 – 2 hours..
- Spray loaf pan, gently punch down risen dough and shape into a log with the same dimensions as the bread pan, using your palms to pull the outer edges under so that the top of the loaf is smooth..
- Place in pan and press down gently to fill space in the tin. Take 1 hour to rise. Meanwhile; preheat the oven 350 F..
- Before baking brush the top of the loaf with milk and sprinkle with oat, bake for 38 – 40 minutes..
I wanted a separate oats bread. A high-rising, soft-textured, and mildly sweet bread made from wheat and oats with a touch of honey. I have been hunting for the perfect whole wheat banana bread recipe lately. Out of the oven, its mahogany brown crust crackles, and when you slice the loaf, its crumb is soft and creamy. Perfect for sandwiches, toast or buttered up and served with our favorite meal.
If you find this Oats and Honey Whole Wheat Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.