Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pan seared marinated Rib Eye Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan seared marinated Rib Eye Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan seared marinated rib eye steak recipe. You can cook pan seared marinated rib eye steak using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pan seared marinated Rib Eye Steak:
- Prepare of Marinade:.
- Provide 1 cup of pinot noir wine.
- Use 1 cup of cran-pomegranate juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need of slivered onions.
- Prepare of to liking fresh cracked black pepper.
- Provide 3 of Rib eye steaks, about 12 oz each.
- Provide 6 tbsps of butter, 2 tbsps for each steak.
Instructions to make Pan seared marinated Rib Eye Steak:
- Using a Pyrex casserole dish, place marinade ingredients and steaks, cover and refrigeratate for 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge, uncover and turn steaks over, replace in fridge and marinate for another hour.
- Remove steaks from fridge, get a pan very hot on the stove, add steak, and some of the slivered onions, then pan sear for about 2 mins.
- Turn steak over and sear for 2 mins.
- Turn steak again, add 2 tbsps butter on top of each steak and reduce heat to medium, cover for 2 mins.
- Turn steak again, cover for 2 mins more.
- Remove steak and serve, steak will be cooked medium rare, pour pan juices on top of steak, season to preference, let rest at least 5 minutes before cutting.
- Add more time to covered cooking for well done steak if desired.
Informally, we call this dish "steak in a pan with butter" after a scene in an early Mad Men episode, even though we never saw Betty cook the dish. Perfect Pan-Seared Rib-Eye Filets are easier to cook at home than you may think! Pour the remaining marinade over the steaks. Be the first to rate & review! A classic steak recipe made with a fool proof method to get the best For pan searing a steak in a cast iron skillet I like to use oils that have a high smoke point.
If you find this Pan seared marinated Rib Eye Steak recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.