Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy Egg Benedict recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Egg Benedict recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Egg Benedict recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy egg benedict recipe. You can cook healthy egg benedict using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Egg Benedict:
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- Take 1 dash of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need 1 dash of Boiling Hot Water.
- Take 1 dash of Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 slice of Tomato.
- Prepare 2 slice of Turkey.
- Get 1 of Whole Egg.
- Provide 1 pinch of Mozzarella Cheese.
Instructions to make Healthy Egg Benedict:
- Boil Water.
- Add the following to the blender: 1 avocado, some warm water and apple cider vinegar, virgin olive oil and salt & pepper. Purée until smooth and soft..
- Cut one slice of a tomato and add to a plate, and add the 2 slices of turkey on top (this will be the bed for the egg).
- To the boiling water, stir with a wooden spoon to create a whirl inside the pan. Then, crack and add the egg inside. (Look how the egg white starts wrapping around the yolk – this is due to the whirl you created). Take egg out once it is ready..
- Add egg on top of the tomato and turkey bed.
- Add purée sauce created on top of the egg.
- Add some mozzarella cheese.
If you find this Healthy Egg Benedict recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.