Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My BBQ Chicken & Homemade Quick BBQ Sauce 😘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My BBQ Chicken & Homemade Quick BBQ Sauce 😘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my bbq chicken & homemade quick bbq sauce 😘 recipe. You can have my bbq chicken & homemade quick bbq sauce 😘 using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My BBQ Chicken & Homemade Quick BBQ Sauce 😘:
- Get 3 of Chicken breasts cut up in to chunky pieces.
- Provide 1/2 of Large Onion cut chunky too.
- Get 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of Red Sweet Pepper cut chunky. (I used a long roasted Pepper).
- Get of SAUCE………….
- You need 1/4 Cup of white wine vinegar(or malt vinegar but add a littl water.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbls of lemon juice.
- Use 4 tbls of water.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Dr Peppa or Coke.
- Get 1 tsp of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of English Mustard or Dijon.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of cracked Black Pepper.
Steps to make My BBQ Chicken & Homemade Quick BBQ Sauce 😘:
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan heat up add the onion then turn heat down to medium fry the onions for 1 minute.
- Next add the Chicken and mix and fry for 10 minutes until all is coloured then simmer for 5 minutes stirring occasionally..
- The Sauce..in a saucepan add all the sauce ingredients together and stir to mix in bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes..
- Lemon juice tomato ketchup.
- English Mustard..
- When the Chicken is cooked and it's tender add the sauce stir in and simmer for a further 5 minutes. You could just simmer the sauce on its own and pour over later, but you get a little favouring from the onions and chicken cooked in it then add the sweet pepper..
- Make your Chips or Pasta or rice to have with the BBQ Chicken.Serve hot..
It doesn't get any more straight forward. Baked BBQ Chicken – this is how I make Barbecue Chicken in the oven when I want to satisfy my craving for sticky, juicy chicken but I don't want to fire up the BBQ. BBQ Chicken Breasts – The most tender, juicy chicken grilled to PERFECTION, smothered in a But I think this BBQ chicken was a legit game changer for me. This BBQ Lime Chicken is the bomb. This recipe uses my quick. #BBQChicken #grilledchicken #howtomakebbqchicken Everyone loves simple basic home cooked BBQ Chicken.
If you find this My BBQ Chicken & Homemade Quick BBQ Sauce 😘 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.