Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. It’s concerning being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fried rice (asian) recipe. To cook chicken fried rice (asian) you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fried Rice (Asian):
- You need of Base.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Jasmine Rice – Cooked & Refrigerated.
- Get 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Provide 4 of Eggs.
- Use of Flavor.
- Take of Olive Oil.
- Use of Vegetable Oil.
- Get 1/2 Bunch of Green Onion.
- Take of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Use of Sesame Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Add Ins.
- You need 2 of Carrots.
- Take 1 Head of Broccoli.
Steps to make Chicken Fried Rice (Asian):
- Prep: Pound, Trim and Dice Chicken Breasts, then coat in Olive Oil.
- Prep: Thinly slice green onion and carrots.
- Cook: Heat Large Frying Pan or Wok to Medium-High & add in Diced Chicken. Add salt. Cook till slightly browned. Remove cooked chicken from pan..
- Cook: Add a 1/2 of Vegetable Oil to the pan, after it's hot crack the eggs and scramble. Salt to taste. Just as the egg reaches full cooked doneness, add the green onions and carrots..
- Cook: Add just enough oil to Fry the green onions and the carrots. Then add in the cold rice and a dash of salt..
- Cook: Control the Heat to fry the rice. Toss the rice to avoid burning. Continue this until the rice is noticably crispier..
- Cook: Turn off the heat and in the soy sauce to taste, more can be added after serving. Toss the rice in the soy sauce to coat..
- Cook: As the rice reduces in temperature, toss in sesame oil and then serve Immediately..
Chicken fried rice is the comfort dish of Chinese food. Add the chicken breast and fry until they are just cooked. Add the vegetables and fry everything together until they are thoroughly cooked. Feel free to use cooked white rice, but make sure it's cold before making this dish. This fried rice recipe uses leftover brown rice.
If you find this Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.