Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Parle-g ice cream cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parle-g ice cream cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parle-g ice cream cake recipe. To make parle-g ice cream cake you need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Parle-g ice cream cake:
- Take of Parle-g biscuits.
- Provide of fresh cream.
- Use of condensed milk.
- Use of mango thinly sliced.
- Prepare of melted butter.
Instructions to make Parle-g ice cream cake:
- Take the Parle-G biscuits in a packet and crumble them. Then add the melted butter and mix it properly..
- Take the chilled cream in a bowl and beat it with the help of a whisker or an electric beater for 2 to 3 mins..
- Add the condensed milk, if you don't have condensed milk you can surely add sugar instead of condensed milk. Beat again till soft peaks form..
- Take a round cake mould and add half of the biscuit crumbs into it. Spread well with the help of a spoon..
- Now add a layer of the cream and spread evenly then a layer of mango slices..
- Repeat the layerings and then refrigerate it overnight..
- Garnish it with mango or any other way of your choice..
- Your ice cream is ready to serve..
Spread mint ice cream on bottom, then top with vanilla and strawberry, spreading all layers at level. Serve it on top of brownies or with these Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars. Stirring the ice cream creates a uniform Keywords: ice cream cake, easy ice cream cake. Whether it's for a birthday, a BBQ, an anniversary or just because, this recipe is sure to bring a smile to your. I have an ice cream maker but I'm going to make exactly as the directions say and hollar back.
If you find this Parle-g ice cream cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.