Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green bean & cannelini bean side curry (vegan/vegetarian) recipe. You can cook green bean & cannelini bean side curry (vegan/vegetarian) using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Provide 1 of Medium Tomato.
- You need 3 cups of approx green beans cut in half.
- Provide 1 Can of Cannelini Beans (drained).
- Provide 2 tbs of Coconut Cream.
- You need 1-1/2 Cups of Vegetable Stock.
- Take of Paste.
- You need 1 of Medium Onion.
- You need 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- Get 1 tbs of Ginger.
- You need of Spices.
- Prepare 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- Prepare 4 of Cloves.
- Use 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Take 1 tsp of Ground Corriander.
- Use 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric.
- Provide 2 of Star Anise.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Corriander Seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/2-1/4 tsp of ground chili powder (depending on hotness).
Steps to make Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Place onion, garlic and ginger in a processor and make a paste. Add oil to a pot, saute paste, add spices and mix through..
- Add the tomato, green beans and Cannelini beans and stir. Add approx 1 to 1 1/2 cups Vegetable stock (the volume you wish). Simmer for approx 20mins.
- With approx 5 mins to go, add coconut cream. Stir through then serve once finished..
If you find this Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.