Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best BBQ Chicken Flatbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Chicken Flatbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq chicken flatbread recipe. You can cook bbq chicken flatbread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Chicken Flatbread:
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Take 2 cup of Cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Barbeque Sauce.
- You need 2 slice of Flatbread.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Provide 1 dash of pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Seasoning.
Instructions to make BBQ Chicken Flatbread:
- Prep your oven at 350°. In the mean time, set your ingredients ready to go!.
- In a stove pan, add a little bit of Olive Oil to prep your chicken breasts. Cut them in small slices/cubes..
- Put the chicken in the pan once heated. While it's cooking, start adding you seasonings such as salt, pepper, paprika, oregano.. Whatever you would like! (I used those ingredients)..
- Once the chicken is slightly brown, add just ONE cup of barbeque sauce. This will enhance the flavor of the chicken..
- Once the chicken is ready, prep your flat bread. Coat will a little bit of barbeque sauce on the base (not too much since you already have the chicken sauced up). Add one cup on cheese over the sauce, then pour your chicken over the cheese. Add your last cup of cheese over the chicken..
- Place into an oven for about 15 minutes of until your cheese has fully melted! Enjoy!.
Using chicken tenders means you can cook this BBQ Chicken Flatbread recipe in no time. Drizzle a small amount of olive oil over the tops of the flat-bread. Layer arugula, caramelized onion, chicken and shredded cheese on each. Note: The actual time will depend on the flatbread used. This homemade BBQ Chicken Flatbread recipe is the ideal party dish.
If you find this BBQ Chicken Flatbread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.