Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Onions, Beef, and Tortillas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Onions, Beef, and Tortillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onions, Beef, and Tortillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to onions, beef, and tortillas recipe. To cook onions, beef, and tortillas you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Onions, Beef, and Tortillas:
- Prepare 1 pound of eye of round steak.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- Use 1 of small haas avocado.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Provide 1/2 stick of butter.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Steps to make Onions, Beef, and Tortillas:
- Slice the onion and beef thinly. Trim the fat and add to a hot skillet, and allow the fat to render. Season the beef with salt and half the lime juice. Sauté the onion in the beef fat. Cook the onions till tender..
- Roll the beef into cigar like fashion. Slice the rolled beef across making strips. Season with a little salt, the rest of the lime juice and garlic..
- Remove the onions add the butter and melt. When melted add the beef strips. Cook till liquids are reduced and beef is lightly caramelized. While that is going on take your avocado and take out the seed and scoop out of skin. Mix some salt with the avocado..
- Add the onions and caramelize the beef more. Heat the tortillas. Add the avocado, sour cream and feta cheese..
- When the beef and onions are cooked divide and add to each tortilla. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Brush tortillas with enchilada sauce on both sides. Las Tortillas Mexican Restaurant located in Rosemount, Minnesota starts with fresh ingredients and Chef Ricardo's family recipes that creates a fresh Tinga chicken or Barbacoa shredded beef, romaine lettuce, avocado vinaigrette, pico de gallo, green olives, red onion, cheddar cheese & sour cream in a. Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated. Serve with a mixed green salad if desired. Tortilla Wraps (Rachael Ray)Food.com. water, flour tortillas, eggs, vegetable oil, scallions.
If you find this Onions, Beef, and Tortillas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.